Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Katies Reflection

What I learned- I already knew a lot about this topic but what i learned is that there are so many people that do not stand with Planned Parenthood. I also believe that there should be a location that is closer to the Salem State area, the closest one is in Somerville.
Where I stand- I stand with Planned Parenthood, and always will. I think everything they do has a good purpose behind it.
How to tie it all in- In the elementary school you cant really tie in Planned Parenthood, but in older grades i do feel it is very important to teach safe sex. It is very important for people to know all the good things that Planned Parenthood do and all the great services that they have, that are free! 
Service Learning- Our service learning project was great! There were so many people that wanted to know more about Planned Parenthood. Also, learning that so many people did not know about Planned Parenthood made me feel like i was really doing something good. I was teaching people about Planned Parenthood and the free services that are available. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment